Polymer clay earrings made with love! I individually hand cut each letter and number for this pair<3
Metal findings used: stainless steel ballposts, stainless steel jump rings
Gentle reminder that because our earrings are handmade, they may have slight imperfections. This just makes them beautifully one-of-a-kind🧡
- Clean by gently wiping clay areas with a moist cloth.
- Be gentle with your earrings (they’re handmade!).
- Avoid bending or handling with force.
- Avoid wearing in water and getting them wet.
- Keep away from solvents – cleaners, hairspray, nail polish and other self care products.
- Keep away from high temperatures.